Sunday, April 20, 2008

Becca's observations


So, I thought I would finally add my own post to our blog.. It has been soo fun having Mae in our family! She is just awesome! As you see, we finally made a birth announcement. Falycia took the pictures, and Jeff put it together. A little FYI for the family- it has been so funny to see who Mae resembles each day. Last week, she reminded me of her cousin Weston, this week she looked like her cousin Josh to me. And in the picture of her sleeping below she looks like her cousin Nathan! ( don't ask me why they are all boys, she is much prettier than them all..) Amy told me she looks like her cousins Ellie and Abby. I do see a lot of her daddy in her though.: ) Mae is very observant lately and loves to look the toys that hang on her bouncy chair. She has a pretty good attention span for such a little girl! Oh yah- the picture of Mae smiling below, she is lying on the blanket Aunt Shanna sent her a few weeks ago. Thanks Shanna!! And one other great milestone to announce, Mae slept 6 hours the last 2 nights in a row! Yee haw! Keep it up Mae girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Becca. Sorry I missed your birthday on April 1st.

Bettie said...

How fun! Thanks for adding your two cents :) Congrats on the sleeping bit - that's the most exciting milestone at this age. Keep us posted!