Saturday, February 18, 2012

2 years later

New Cub Scout Leaders
First time this happened, not suprised at all though..

First night having Alley home.
Cute 8 week old Alley


Hi again! So, Mae just had her 4th birthday party and we have had requests for pictures. I have some down time today since Micah is sleeping and Jeff took Mae and our newest baby, Alley (or is it Ally? Jeff can tell you.) for an adventure. I am not promising that we will keep our blog current, but I am going to post some picts of my 2 newest children and of Mae's b-day party! I hope to do a little better at posting now that things are becoming somewhat more manageable in my life. (knock on wood) We are feeling more settled in to our house in Stansbury Park, Utah and life is good with a washer and dryer, a dishwasher and space to function! Jeff is liking his job at Terra Tek and I think he is wowing them all the time and making them grateful they hired him with his hard work and smarts!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Thanks so much for the update. We never see you guys, so it's fun to see your cute children and Ally. We love you!

Kris said...

wow - Micah must be a climber - Funny because I thought that was a child inside the cage (where the dog was standing on his hind legs). haha. Who is the cage REALLY for Becca? :)