Sunday, June 15, 2008

a little shout out to the men in my life

This weekend has been nice and relaxing. We came to Price to spend Father's Day with Jeff''s Dad, Marvin. Jeff recently found him a road bike and the 2 of them traveled around town together on thier bikes all weekend. We are glad Marvin likes his bike so much! We are very grateful to be close enough to Marvin and Sheila to see them occassionaly and have Mae spend time with her grandparents. What loving Grandparents they are!
We are grateful for Jeff's Grandparents and they excitement they have to have Mae visit them as well.
We know my step-dad, John as well as my dad have played great roles in my life and are grateful to have them in our lives now.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Denny for all you have always done for me and for the love you have for Mae although you have not yet met her!
Thank you Jeff for being such a loving father to our baby and for working so hard for our family-
I am soo blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it's good that you are doing well with these men in your life. :) I know Mae is lucky to have a wonderful family like you guys.

to reply your note, I am working in Sorenson right now as a full time customer service employee.

I am doing pretty good. :) A roommate moved in with me so it is nice to have company. :)

Unknown said...

Becca,

I would love to stop by and say hi to you and jeff and your baby. Call me. 8017872631